Make more money! Begin to perform online appraisals in the next 24 hours!
Collectorpro Online Appraisal allows you, as a professional appraiser, to provide a simple one item appraisal to anyone via an online portal. This portal can be accessed through your website, Facebook page, LinkedIn Profile, or simply sent via a link to a prospective client. Open up a new line of revenue and grow your appraisal practice.
How does it work?
- You are provided a unique secure link to a branded as yours web site where visitors may submit items for an appraisal
- Your clients use the link and complete and submit a single object (the user can make multiple submissions) and images via a secure web form
- Your client is then redirected to a secure check out to submit payment for the appraisal
- You are notified via email of a new appraisal request submission
- You log into your own secure management control panel where you can view the object, create your appraisal and send the appraisal report via email to the client
- At the end of each month Collectorpro will prepare a report and submit payment to you for your appraisals, less credit card processing fees and our technology service fee
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does this service cost? – The service is provided to manage the appraisals for a small technology management fee of 10% ($5.00 minimum) of the transaction price to your client. You may set the appraisal price at your choice. There is also a small one time $149 setup fee.
- Is this secure? – All data is encrypted in transit between the server and you and your client. No one else can see your data or access it.
- Can I customize my legal disclaimers? – Yes this can be set in the appraiser control panel and changed as desired.
- What happens to an appraisal after I complete it? – All appraisals are available in the appraiser control panel until you delete them.
- Can Collectorpro provide a demonstration? – Yes, please contact us and we will be happy to show you the online appraisal service.
- How do I get started? – Click the button below to order the Collectorpro Online Appraisal Service.
- Is it ok to perform appraisals without seeing and touching the objects being appraises? Click here for the Appraisal Foundation guidance on personal property appraisals.
How do Appraisal Buyers find out about your Online Appraisal Service
- Your Website
- Your social media
- Email marketing
- Print and other advertising
- Your FREE feature listing on the largest personal property appraiser directory on the internet
- Click here for a document (PDF) that offers more information about marketing your Online Appraisal service