Collectorpro Appraiser V7 is designed for Professional Personal Property Appraisers to create professional USPAP compliant appraisal reports for their clients faster than using a word processor or other tools. Collectorpro Appraiser V7 gives the appraiser more production (billable) time by taking care of many of the tasks that are not typically billable to the buyer of the appraisal report.
How does Collectorpro Appraiser V7 Software do this?
You can enter the object and comparable object information in a fill in the blanks manner, add any images, and with a few clicks the numbering, page formatting, table of contents, glossary, bibliography, and value total calculations are complete and ready to print or electronically send.
Features of Collectorpro Appraiser V7
- Create unlimited number of appraisal reports in a variety of formats. Click here to view sample reports.
- Create objects and their information by filling in the blanks
- Clone an object to as many more objects as you wish
- Built in spell check with dictionary
- Enter set details for objects that are a set of items (like silverware, fine china, etc)
- Include unlimited comparables with images for each object
- Nine report formats to choose from to fit different client report requirements
- Up to five user defined valuation types per appraisal report
- Use your own, or client, numbering, or automatic object numbering
- Customize the field labels to be what you need for each appraisal report
- Define your own object categories and subcategories
- Include a USPAP Certification report section with electronic signature to insure compliance with USPAP requirements
- Include a summary values by category and subcategory
- Include a custom glossary with only the terms used in this report
- Include a custom artist/maker bio with the report
- Include a custom bibliography with the report
- Include a table of contents with the report
- Include a scope of work document in the report
- Include other appraisers with their electronic signature on the report
- Include your CV or professional profile with the report
- Attach documents at the appraisal or object level for future retention
- Easily insert your cover and addendum documents from a document library
- Automatically create your own research database of all objects ever appraised including the all comparables ever used
- Electronically sign and deliver reports electronically
- Many new fields along with new merge codes for your documents to have information integrated into cover and addendum sections
- Keep track of all related contacts for an appraisal including attorneys, shippers, division of asset parties, and more
- Much, much more…
- As a valued customer of Collectorpro Software Appraiser V7, you will receive a free one year featured listing in the largest appraiser directory on the internet. Appraisers can click here to find and claim your listing, or add your listing.
Wish to view sample reports? Click the report image below.
Training and Support
For Collectorpro installed version, free training and 1 year support are included in every purchase. After the first year there is a small annual support fee that includes telephone and email support, software updates, defect fixes, and any additional training requested.
For cloud versions of Collectorpro, support, training, updates, an defect fixes are included for the entire time you have the cloud subscription.
Collectorpro Appraiser V7 software can be installed on any computer using the Microsoft Windows™ operating system.
The cloud version of Collectorpro Appraiser V7 software is the same software as the installed software and is available from any PC, Mac, iPad, or Android Tablet that is connected to the internet.
Free demonstration of Collectorpro Appraiser V7
Complete the form below and click the Submit button to request a free, no obligation demonstration of Collectorpro Appraiser V7software and we will contact you promptly.
Collectorpro Appraiser Edition Pricing
Collectorpro Appraiser V7- Windows Install on your Computer
Collectorpro Appraiser V7 is $899.00 and includes the first year of support. Click the Add to Cart button below to order.
Collectorpro Appraiser V7 annual support is $240 per year (after first year free support)
*Note: Collectorpro Appraiser V7 installed does not work with Microsoft Surface Pro computers. We recommend the cloud subscription for use with a Microsoft Surface Pro computer.
Collectorpro Appraiser V7- Cloud Subscription
Collectorpro Appraiser V7 Cloud is $79.00 per month with a one time $149.00 setup fee and no long term commitment. Longer term discounts are available.
Collectorpro Appraiser V7 Cloud support is included in the monthly price.
Click Here to review the Frequently Asked Questions about the cloud version.
*For existing Collectorpro Appraiser V7 users, the setup fee includes the migration of up to five appraisals from your computer to the cloud. Contact us for pricing if you require additional appraisals to be migrated to the cloud.
Optional Collectorpro Appraiser Edition Features
The Import/Export feature allows you to import objects that into Collectorpro that may currently be in an spreadsheet saving time and possible transcribing errors. With this feature you also have the ability to export the object information from Collectorpro to a spreadsheet. The Import/Export feature is available for a one-time price of $200.
Click the Add to Cart button below to order the Import/Export feature.