Collectorpro for Antiques
The software that started our company many years ago!
Collectorpro for Antiques is software designed to allow the user to catalog antiques and collectibles. Collectorpro will allow you to track the most important information about what is in your collections. For antique sellers, sales and sales tax may be recorded along with profit and loss reporting. Images of items may be stored in the inventory in all the popular graphic formats.
Features of Collectorpro for Antiques
- Create as many collections as you wish
- Ability to customize fields labels for each collection
- Reporting by collection
- New report selection tool to allow you to select which items to appear on reports
- All reports are displayed before printing-saves paper
- More concise easier to read reports
- Ability to print reports with the item pictures
- Shipping labels may be printed for a single customer
Data Entry Screens
- Tabbed data entry screens for easier navigation
- Consistent controls on all screens
- New fields for additional costs such as shipping and auction purchase fees
- Ability to store up to 8 images of each item in all the popular image formats
- Quick access toolbar available at all times for quick access to common used functions
- Attach multimedia files to each item (audio or video)
Features for Antique Sellers
- Ability to calculate sales tax for as many jurisdictions as you wish to track
- New sales tax reports by jurisdiction
- New sales reports by customer reports
- Expense report available by expense category
- Inventory aging report
- Slow selling items reports
- Ability to select cost or selling price to print on reports
- Reports by location
- Automatically calculate buyers premiums paid and have that included in the cost of items purchased for resale
- Enter where you are selling your items (antique malls, online services, etc.)
- Automatic calculation of sellers premiums (commissions) when recording sales
- Ability to email a price quote directly to a customer with an image attached (works with Outlook only)
- Ability to store customer email and web addresses directly in the customer file
- Visit common auction sites directly within Collectorpro
- Store picture URL (used in emailing price quote) of picture on the web
Collectorpro for Antiques software runs on any computer using the Windows operating system.
Cloud version and multi user version available. Contact us to find out more.
Evaluation Instant Download Available – Click the Download Link Below
Not sure if Collectorpro software for cloud or Collectorpro Software installed is best for your needs?
Collectorpro for Antiques Pricing
Collectorpro for Antiques Cloud is $149 one time setup and $49 per month per named user with no long term commitment. Click the Add to Cart button below to order.
Collectorpro for Antiques Installed is $299 and includes 1 year of training, support, and updates. After 1 year an annual support agreement is available for $49 per year. Click the Add to Cart button below to order.